The Saudi Arabia and Qatar offers foreign employment opportunities for Nepalese males and females. Career Opportunity in Different 9 companies in Saudi Arabia and Qatar company is currently advertising a vacancy. Currently, there is a job opening for various position with high range Salary up to 77,925/- Nepalese currency. Here are many Nepalese workers who have worked here for years/time and also workers from other countries.
Career Opportunity in Different 9 companies in Saudi Arabia and Qatar has released its notification for Job Vacancy of various post for Nepalese migrant workers , through LT No. If you want to make a career with this job vacancy, then this is Golden Chance For you. Apply for this Job vacancy and grab the most of this opportunity.
The last date to apply for this Job Vacancy is 08 Sep 2021. Read the article to know in detail about the salary, total vacancies, important dates and Here are some of the important Highlights of the Career Opportunity in Different 6 companies in Saudi Arabia and Qatar for various post, . Working days will be six days per week. There will be visa and ticket available from the company to the selected candidate. Service Charge will be payable Rs. 0 Npr. More detail are given below. ( Click Here to find more Job Vacancy )
- Al Faniyah Glass & Mirror Factories Qatar
- Converge Trading and Contracting Qatar
- Build Well Contracting & Services Wll Qatar
- Traveller Trading and Transport Company Qatar
- Traffic Tech Gulf Qatar
- Waff Facilities Management Qatar
- Rabieh Al Tal Cafe To Provide Drinks Est Qatar
- Sanaya Najd General Contracting Company Qatar
- Dar Al Balad Metalic Products Factory Qatar
|Minimum Qualification||Under SLC|
|Working experience||According to position|
|Visa Ticket||Provided by Company|
|Food||Provided by Company|
|Accommodation||Provided by Company|
|Service Charge(Nrs.)||Rs. 0|
|Pre-medical in Nepal||Candidates Self|
|Employment Insurance||Candidates Self|
|Contract Period (in years)||2 Year|
- As per position
- Leave: As per Company.
- Return ticket: 2 years.
- Daily Work Hour: 8 Hours
- Weekly Work Day: 6 Days
- Over time: As per Company
- Interview will held on 08 Sep 2021 at Manpower office.
Address : Tokha 10, Prayasnagar, Samakhushi, Kathmandu
Tel : +977-01-4956654, 4955978, 9849664971
License No: 821/066/067
Email: [email protected]
* Things to pay attention to:-
-Who will pay the medical fees in the country and how much will it cost? To be paid by the worker
-Who will pay the medical expenses abroad? To be pay by the employer company
-Who will pay the term life insurance in the country? The workers themselves
-Whether there is insurance in employment and who will pay the premium? The premium to be insured by the employer
-Who will pay air ticket to the worker and how much will it cost? Given by the employer
-Who will pay the visa fee? To be borne by the employer
-Who will pay the visa stamping fee? The workers themselves
-What is the orientation fee and who will pay it? Rs. 700 To be paid by the worker
– Welfare fund system? Rs. 1500 to be paid by workers
-How much is the service charge and who will bear it? Free
Information provided by the Department of Foreign Employment
1. Once you have received the visa in your name, please remit the amount to the company. It is mandatory to take a voucher for the amount remitted
2. Please keep the contact address and phone numbers of the Nepali diplomatic mission in the country you are going to work with. It’s easy to get in touch when you’re in trouble
3. Do not give more than the amount mentioned in this advertisement (information) to anyone
4. Orientation or induction training is mandatory before going abroad
5 Before you go abroad, just read the service and facilities and other conditions of the company you are going to hire and sign the agreement and keep a copy of it with you.
6. If you go abroad for work, please use Nepal’s airport, otherwise there is a possibility of cheating
7. If you want to know more about this advertisement, please contact the Department of Foreign Employment, Buddhanagar, Kathmandu.
Read This Also:-