Fruits Picking job in Canada Urgently with visa sponsorship 2022 for fruit farm workers.
Fruits Picking Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2022, Picker selects goods from shelves and prepares items for shipment. Pickers can be found in warehouses, distribution centers, and production facilities. They are also called pickers, packers, order pickers, and warehouse pickers.
We are looking for energetic pickers to assist with orders in preparation for shipping. Pickers use requisitions and order forms to pick a variety of items, place items in containers or bins according to specific instructions, and arrange containers on pallets.
Pickers check containers for damage and ensure that the correct items and quantities are selected. They perform their duties according to standard work instructions and ensure that incoming and outgoing shipments are correct and free of defects.
They are responsible for operating forklifts, maintaining equipment, performing basic maintenance tasks, taking physical inventories, and reporting quality variances.
To be successful in this position, you must perform your duties with a high degree of accuracy. The excellent candidate will be respectable, organized, and able to perform under pressure.
Job Description for Fruits Picking job in Canada
- Recruiting Organization : Apple Lane Farm, Inc.
- Post Name : Fruit Picker
- Qualifications : Grade 10 Passed
- Industry: Private
- Employment Type Permanent employment
- Working hours 8 hours
- Salary CAD 15 To CAD 20 / Hour
- Location Berwick, Nova Scotia B0P 1E0, Canada
Fruits Picking job in Canada – About the Organization
We are primarily a fruit farmer, growing over 25 varieties of apples. We also grow pears, peaches, cherries, plums, raspberries, strawberries, vegetables, fresh flowers, and dried flowers.
Harvest & Fruits Picking job in Canada begins with strawberries in the summer and ends with apples in early November. Apples continue to be sold through the winter using cold storage. We strive to produce high quality fruit that is ripe on the tree and has a flavor like no other.
In early summer, as the apples begin to ripen, we open our roadside stands. Rain or shine, we always open our stall with a smile on our face.
Doug and Marlene raised their four children in the house where Doug’s grandparents lived. This 100-section of land apple ranch has been passed down from one age to another. We are happy to share our farm and produce with the many visitors and friends who stop by our roadside stand.
Fruit Picker Responsibilities for Fruits Picking job in Canada
- Keep the work area clean and organized.
- Pack incoming goods, take inventory, and report shortages.
- Keep records of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Picking orders as directed by management.
- Sealing and tagging containers, verifying order accuracy, and signing picking tickets.
- Ensures correct shipping information is attached and moves completed orders to shipping area.
- Place containers on pallets and secure with stretch wrap, shrink wrap, and straps.
- Load and unload trucks using tote bags, jacks, and forklifts.
- Comply with OSHA and other safety regulations.
- Assist in maintaining warehouse security.
Fruit Picker Required Skills Fruits Picking Jobs in Canada Visa Sponsored 2022
- Excellent language communication skills
- Ability to work harmoniously with diverse populations.
- Proficient in the use of tools required for this position.
- Physically agile and dexterous.
- Good organizational skills.
- Address : 54 Prospect Rd, Berwick, NS B0P 1E0, Canada
- Phone number : +1 902-538-7376
- This Website does not promise a job or interview in exchange for money!
- Research the job description and company details on the Internet before applying.
- Note: There are no shortcuts to a hard-earned profession.
- Beware of career consulting scams and recruitment scams. If you find an HR person asking for money and offering you a job, we recommend that you do not go with that company and look for another one.
- Before applying for a Canadian fruit picking job 2022 with visa sponsorship, please read the safety tips properly.